Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I let the ladies out for their potty break. Gracie came out and said hi and helped me get their food ready. I saw Smudge was sitting up on the piano, among the decorations. Haha. Gracie went potty real quick, then it was time for breakfast. Today was the coldest day yet, so she didn't waste any time out there! Molly and Emma didn't seem to mind it. Molly ate all her breakfast for me again, like a good girl. They were all excited for their cookies afterwards. This afternoon, I walked in and didn't see anyone except for Henry. Gracie came wandering out, looking surprised. I guess all the ladies were napping! Emma made me laugh, since she was still crashed in one of the crates. Gracie got ahold of a fly swatter from somewhere today and killed it. Haha. She went outside for a bit, then the other two took their turns. Molly and Emma lounged around outside after having fun barking at the sounds of the neighborhood. This evening, Gracie came racing to the door. I let everyone out for their turns, then it was time for dinner. Molly ate a little for me, but wasn't quite as interested this evening. She still took her treat though! I stopped in the bedroom to visit my boys, Micah and Charlie. They loved up some chin scratches! When it was time, I tucked the pups in bed with their bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment