Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Carson, Cate, Bubba & Bella

This morning I had to try pretty hard to bust the ice out of their bowls. It was very cold outside! I got one cleared out, the other I had to pour the fresh water on top of. Cate and Carson were getting impatient with me, but they finally got to go out for their potty breaks. I cleaned up their beds and took care of Bella until they came in. Bubba was ready for his turn too. This time, I dumped out their water before I left, so it wouldn't freeze in there again. This evening it was still just as cold and windy outside. I got some fresh water for the kiddos, then started letting them out for their rounds. Bella got some fresh food and water and I scooped her box while the pups ate their dinners. After they were all done, they each went out again for another potty break before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment