Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sadie & Cole

This morning I let Sadie and Cole out of their beds when I arrived. Sadie went outside, but Cole hadn't followed. I went to see what he was up to, then he was ready to go out. He did his business quickly, then was ready to come back in to warm up. I got him his breakfast, and got things ready for Sadie too. She was busy wandering around and exploring out there this morning. When she was ready, she came in to eat as well. This afternoon, the pups both met me in the laundry room. I let them outside for awhile. It was quite nice out by now, so they both roamed around. Cole came in to visit me for a bit, until Sadie was ready to come in. I had to brush her off, because she was all full of grass from having fun rolling around out there! Cole got to go up on the bed before I left. This evening, I let the kiddos out for another potty break. Cole took a little coaxing, then he wandered out to go potty. I could see Sadie's shadow out at the far end of the yard, busy checking things out. Cole came in before her again, and pawed at me for his pets. They both got their dinners, and were tucked in for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment