Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let the girlies outside to eat their breakfast. I went in and got them some fresh water for outside, as well as for all their water containers inside. When I returned, little Gertie was running around with her tennis ball, as usual. Miss Penny was my little shadow, and followed me around as I picked up after them. Later, it was time for the boys to come out to play. They were quite busy playing with the big glow ball this morning! Charlie didn't even want to come in for me. He was having too much fun! Haha. He thought it was a fun game for me to try and catch him. This afternoon I let miss Ruby out, then Rusty and the girls as well. Ruby was quick to do her business for me. After she finished, she was racing around the yard. The girls thought that was fun and chased around with her. Those four came in, then the boys went out again. Charlie and Ranger were both laying in the grass, playing with that big ball again. They sure like that one! This time, it was Ranger who wanted to play chase, instead of going in. Silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment