Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sadie & Cole

This morning I came in and let the pups out. They both followed me to the door to go outside. The wind had died down quite a bit, so it didn't feel quite as cold out. Cole roamed around out there for a few minutes, then made his way inside. Sadie wandered around for awhile, then came in as well. They were ready to eat! Cole got his medicine, then I got them their breakfast. Cole wanted to snuggle up on the bed, so I put him up there. Sadie went out again for a little bit longer. This afternoon the pups were passing by the laundry room and already lining up at the door for me. I let them out for awhile. Cole still didn't like the cold, so he did his business and came in. Sadie laid out in the grass and gnawed on her bone. She came in after a bit and they sat by me for some attention. This evening I let the kiddos outside again for their bedtime potty break. They did their business, then Cole was ready to come in. Sadie was busy exploring in the dark for a bit. When it was time, they came in for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment