Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oscar

Oscar was bouncing around the house when I came in today. We headed outside for his potty break. He went and grabbed his old frisbee right away, wanting to play a game. I grabbed his new one and tossed it to him. Then, we chased all over the yard! Haha. He thinks it's just so much fun when I run after him. Goofball! He wouldn't actually let me have the frisbee again though, so I couldn't throw it for him anymore. Later, he laid in the grass with his old one again and was busy chewing on it. He found a stick in the grass when he went roaming around, that he chomped into tiny pieces too! It wasn't nearly as cold out today, or just wasn't as windy, so we got to spend a lot more time out there. We did come in a few minutes early to play. Oscar bounced around and went to get his yellow toy out of the pile. We had a good game of tug with that until it was time for his snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment