Monday, November 10, 2014

Sadie & Cole

This morning I let Sadie out first and she made her way to the door. I let Cole out and then went to get Sadie outside, while he was busy being an itchy boy. He came trotting into the kitchen when he was ready. It was already pretty nice outside, so I knew it was going to be a beautiful day! Those two got to roam around for awhile. Then, they came in for breakfast and Cole got his morning medicine. This afternoon, we spent awhile enjoying the beautiful weather. Sadie just went out to the grass and laid down. Ahhh! So nice! Cole roamed around a bit, then came to paw at me for his pets. When we went inside again, he did his little dance by the bed, wanting me to put him up there for his nap. This evening, Sadie walked by the laundry room, looked at me, then went on her way to wait by the door. I got Cole down from the bed, then they went outside for awhile. Sadie got to enjoy plenty of time out back. It's going to get cold again starting tomorrow. Yuck! When it was time, they came in to get their dinners. Sadie got her peanut butter snack, then they went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment