Monday, November 10, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar was right at the door to see me. He was actually jumping around on his hind legs a bit today. Guess he was a little excited! Haha! I said hi to him with some heiny scratches, then we went outside. He came over for some more pets right away. He's such a sweetie! It was a beautiful afternoon outside. Oscar lounged around awhile. He got up to go bark to some people strolling through the neighborhood. After that, he found a nice stick that he laid down with to chew on. After some relaxation time, he was ready to play. We must have had the same idea. I grabbed his new frisbee and he was on his way towards me with his new round one. He immediately dropped that so I could throw his funny shaped one to him. We chased around and he played a good game of fetch today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment