Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I came in and went to get Sadi. She was just sitting in her room. I picked up a little, then it was time for her meds. Stormy appeared from somewhere, and was meowing at me in the bathroom that she was hungry! I got their food ready after Sadi was finished with her stuff. Stormy came in and ate, but Sadi wasn't interested. I gave her the appetite stimulant today, so she should be hungry later. I sat and brushed her for awhile in their room, and she purred away. She kept rubbing her chin on my knee as I brushed. While I was cleaning today, I kept an eye on her. She did go ahead and eat after a little bit. Then, she took a nap in her bed. Stormy was lounging on her chair until I came by cleaning stuff, then she found a spot on the back of the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment