Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning it was raining outside when I arrived. I got the girls out first. They ate their food and both had their heinies tucked, like they weren't sure if they were ok with this rain. Haha. Eventually, they didn't seem to mind, and wandered off to go explore. The brown girl, who I've been calling Gertie, found her tennis ball and was running around with that. Later, the boys came out for their breakfast. Ranger got his pill, then they both worked on eating. To my surprise, Charlie didn't seem to be too fond of the rain! He huddled up next to me on the back stoop for awhile. Ranger didn't have a care in the world. Charlie eventually went out to play, once Ranger was prancing around with a ball. This afternoon, Rusty was already outside. I got Ruby out and made sure she went potty. She sure didn't want to! She kept trying to slyly race inside. Haha. The girls came out for their turn, and Rusty and Ruby were ready to head into the warm house. The boys got to play awhile after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment