Friday, October 3, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This morning I saw Sampson out the window, sleeping soundly on the patio. I got the kiddos their breakfast. Since he was still snoozing, I went to deliver Haley's first. I made sure all her dishes had enough stuff in them and checked her box. While I was in there, I heard a faint meow. I finally found where it was coming from! She emerged from back behind the bed to say hi. Next, I went out to feed Sampson and visit with him awhile. This evening, Sampson knew I was there and was watching me through the door. I took him his dinner right away. He kept trying to check my pockets, cause he knew I had his snack for him when he was done! I went in to feed Haley as well. This evening, she was hanging out on her stool by the tub. She was all sprawled out, and gave me a few meows. Back outside by Sampson, he kept crying for me to let him in. So, I said we needed something to do. I went in and grabbed a tennis ball. He and I played a nice game of fetch, until he got bored with that. Then, he just sat by me for some pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment