Friday, October 3, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I walked in and went to go get Cole. I found him lounging on the bed. He looked so cute and cozy up there! I put him down and we went to get the others. I had Zoie go out first, then Sadie, while Cole and I went out back. Once they all had their potty breaks, we sat inside and visited awhile. I fed them all their breakfast, but only Sadie felt like eating at the time. This afternoon, Cole came out and followed me to the kitchen. I let everyone out for awhile. It took Cole a little convincing, but then he finally went to the grass to do his business. The girls lounged around outside and enjoyed the nice cool air! I had them both go out front today, since the grass was still a bit damp. Zoie was being a little goofball, prancing around with her purple bowl. I tossed some toys around for her and she tried to scoop those up along with her bowl. Haha. Sadie and Cole got to go to the bedroom when they were done. Cole was ready to go up on the bed, so I helped him up there. This evening, all the kiddos went out for a quick potty break before their dinner. Everyone ate well for me this evening. Sadie finished first, so she sat by me for some pets while we waited on the other two. They all went out again before bed. Zoie was being a silly girl again tonight and kept gathering her toys and would curl up in Sadie's bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment