Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This evening I got in and saw Sampson sitting out on the patio. He hadn't heard me yet, so I started getting his dinner and medicine ready. I looked over, then I saw that this time, he was staring back at me! Haha. He was ready. I got outside and he was super excited for his dinner. He took his allergy and joint pills well, then polished off his dinner. I went back in to get Haley her dinner as well. I didn't see her, so I cleaned her box and made sure she had plenty of dry food and water. Back outside, I visited with Sampson a bit and gave him some pets. He just kept trying to tell me that he wanted to go in! He would set his paw on my knee and give a little whine. Each time I went in the house, he was right there, ready to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment