Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

Today I arrived and it was raining out. I let Ruby out and called for Rusty. He was sitting in his chair in the front room, and wasn't too thrilled to get up. He finally did, and followed us outside. I got Ruby to follow me out to the grass. She sure wasn't happy about that! She kept looking back to the house. "Please, can I go back inside?" I kept telling her to go potty, then she could go back in and get out of the rain. She was a good girl and did her business. Then, she ran like the wind to get back in the house! Rusty and I went in through the back door. I didn't have any lights on, so it was pretty dark inside. I thought Ruby was coming towards me in the kitchen, then I realized that dog was way too white for her! I knelt down and said hi to the pup. She was very sweet. She, Rusty and I sat in the front room for awhile. I think Ruby had gone to hide in mom and dad's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment