Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got everyone up to go out for their potty breaks. Cole took his time to come out to the kitchen. Once he did, he and I went out. He hopped out to the grass on his own and did his thing. Everyone came in to eat once they were done. Next, it was back out for some lounging time. Zoie was inside with me, dancing around on her hind legs, carrying her bowl. Silly lady! When it was her turn to go out, Sadie and Cole sat with me for their attention. This afternoon it was a little drizzly out still. I let Zoie out first for awhile. Cole and I went out so he could go potty. When we got in, Cole pawed at me for his attention. Miss Sadie stood her front paws on my lap to get her kisses in! I went to get Zoie and she had herself all good and tangled up out there. Haha. She came in and went to work on her bone, while Sadie took her turn outside. This evening, Sadie was doing a big stretch when I walked in. The grass was pretty dry now, so I let them out back to potty. I got their dinner ready and filled up water bowls while they were out. Cole was ready to come in pretty quick, with Zoie not far behind. Sadie took her time and was busy exploring in the dark. The kiddos all got their dinners, and the girls were happy to get their treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment