Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I came in and let Ruby out for her potty break. She quickly did her business, then she bounced her way to the back door. She was ready to go in and eat. She made me laugh! She was racing around the kitchen, leaping and bouncing like a little baby deer! Haha. The pups ate their breakfast. Rusty got his good allergy medicine this morning and Ruby got her treat too. It was a pretty chilly start to the day. I went to take care of the turtles and Salem next, while the pups did their thing. When I was done, I found them in the front room, working on their bones. This afternoon the dining room was a bit rearranged. I let Ruby out and followed her to make sure she went potty for me. I kept calling for Rusty, but he didn't come out. Once Ruby raced back in, I went in to see what he was up to. I found him, just chillin' in his chair by the front window. "Oh hi! Did you need something?" Haha. I got him to come out with Ruby and I again. She didn't stay long, but Rusty and I got a nice game of fetch in. This evening, both pups were at the gate, barking at my car. I got out and Ruby started bouncing around right away. "Yay! Dinner time!" Those two ate, while I went to feed the big kids outside. Justin and Chloe were already waiting for me. The rest were making their way over, when they heard the bucket. When it was time, I got miss Ruby tucked in for the night with a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment