Friday, October 10, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was storming and pouring rain outside when I arrived. I let Sadie out front and took Cole out back. He sure didn't want to go! We went back in and he was just shivering after I got him all dried off. I think the poor little guy was nervous from the thunder. I let Zoie out for a turn, then got everyone their breakfast. The girls took turns outside again after they ate. Since the rain wasn't coming down quite as heavy, I took Cole back out. It took him awhile, but finally he went. I don't think he was happy with me! Haha. This afternoon it was still raining outside. I carried Cole out and made him stay out with me until he pottied. He went a little quicker for me this time. The girls went out front for breaks. When everyone was in and dried off, we sat in the kitchen for some attention. Zoie was being silly, prancing and carrying her bowl around. Sadie kept trying to climb in my lap to steal her kisses! Cole got his heiny scratches, and would paw at me if I stopped, even for a second. Sadie and Cole went to the bedroom when it was time to go. I told Cole he couldn't go on the bed, since he was still a little damp. This evening the rain had let up in time for my visit. It was only sprinkling now. I let Sadie and Cole out of the bedroom. Sadie went outside for a potty break. Next, Zoie went out. I still hadn't seen Cole. Finally, he came to the kitchen with me. I think he didn't want me to make him go out in the rain again! Haha. I took him out and he did his business. The kiddos all got their dinners, then they got their pets in the kitchen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment