Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let little Ranger out right away. He wandered around outside, while I went in to get Ruby. Those two came out and did their business. Ranger stood by me and wiggled his heiny for some pets. He sure is a cute little stinker! Ruby and Rusty went in for breakfast. Then, the boys both got their medicine. The pups spent more time outside, while I took care of the turtles and visited with Salem. Soon, it was Charlie's turn to come out. I fed all those pups and got them fresh water. Charlie and I played for awhile. This afternoon I let Ranger out, then went inside to get the other two. Ruby came out and took a little convincing to do her business. She kept getting excited when she heard the other girls barking. Then, she would race around the yard until I told her she needed to go potty. Ranger sat by me for some attention. After Ruby did her business, and they got some time to play, I let Charlie out for his turn. He and I chased around again, so he could burn off some energy. This evening Ranger came out while I fed Rusty and Ruby their dinners. They came outside once they finished, to get their potty breaks in and have a little play time. Ranger seems to be feeling a little better already. He was busy zooming around and trying to chase big Rusty around. I kept a close eye to make sure they didn't get too rowdy. Rusty and I got a little fetch time in this evening, before I sent them back inside. Charlie got to come out to play for awhile next. I fed all four outside kiddos, and the ones in the pasture as well. Charlie had fun racing around the yard with me for awhile again this evening. He sure has lots of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment