Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oscar

Today I walked in and saw Oscar was just doing a big stretch as he got off the couch. He came to meet me at the edge of the living room before we headed outside. Oscar went and lounged in the grass awhile. I noticed there was a cow right by the fence today. He appeared to be just standing there watching us. After Oscar moved spots, he seemed to be watching the cow as well. After awhile, Oscar got up and went over to the fence to say hi! That was funny. He came back for some pets later on and barked at me that he was ready to play. I told him to pick out a toy and he went and got his big ball. We played with that, but it was short lived. Just isn't the same as his frisbee! Haha. When we went in I saw he had some new treats. He was happy about that too! He went through a bunch of his tricks for me for pieces of his snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment