Monday, September 1, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow came wandering into the kitchen when he heard me. He seemed pretty determined to give me his little love nibbles today! He kept trying, but I was too quick for him. Haha. He followed me to the pantry to get his snacks. He was following me around everywhere this morning, staying close by. When we were headed back to the living room, he would trot ahead of me, then turn back to make sure I was still coming. I noticed he'd had fun with his beds overnight, as they were moved all over the place. He was in a playful mood this morning and we had fun with his stringy cat toy for awhile. This evening I got out some new food for him, so he went right to work on eating that, while I took care of his other things. He joined me in the living room when he was done. We heard some loud sounds as we were sitting there tonight. That had him listening intently. Eventually, he relaxed and wanted his pets. He didn't want to play with his feather toys tonight, but he did have fun rolling around and playing with his little green ball on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment