Monday, September 1, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning it was raining out, so Gracie and I had to hold off on our walk. I let her out for a quick break, then let Emma have a turn. Molly was snoozing in the kid's bedroom this morning, and didn't feel like getting up. I fed her in there and the other two in their usual spots. Emma lounged out on the patio and watched the rain until it was time for Gracie to go back out. This afternoon I had a little booboo that I worked on cleaning up, while Gracie went out for a potty break. She got to spend a good amount of time out there. This time Molly was ready to go out, so she and Emma took their turns. When Gracie came in, she was oozing with excitement! She could hardly contain herself. Haha. She snuggled up to me and even tried to climb in my lap for all the attention she could get. Then, she was in a playful mood, so she ran and got a squeaky turtle. I chased her a little and we messed around with her toy for awhile. She's so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment