Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winston

This afternoon I got Winston hooked up and we headed outside. We walked around a little bit, then he did his business. There was a little more of a breeze this afternoon, so we got a little longer walk in today than yesterday. By the time we got a bag to pick up, he had to go again! Guess he was stocking up. Haha! We headed back when he was ready, to go cool off. He did his silly thing again, scooting around on his front end on the floor. He makes me laugh! Once I got his harness off, Winston went racing and jumping around on the couches. He grabbed his blue ball when he settled, wanting to play. He would have it in his mouth and would bark at me, which made sound funny! Next, he grabbed his nylabone and wanted to play tug with that. I tried, but "Ouch"! Haha. We got a few throws in instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment