Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Oscar

Today Oscar was at the door waiting for me. When we walked towards the living room, he quickly picked up his little squirrel toy and started shaking it around. I guess he was ready to play! We did a short game of tug, until he was ready to go out. Once outside, Oscar found a nice sunny spot to relax. Yet another hot day out, it didn't take long for him to look for shade. He went and lounged in the landscaping for awhile. I got him some fresh water outside and he came running over to drink from the hose. When he was ready, we went in to cool off and play a bit. He sprawled out on his ottoman. After some coaxing with a couple different toys, he finally hopped down to play a bit. Before I left, he did his tricks for me. Such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment