Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came wandering in to see me. She waited in the living room for me to return from out back. She meowed away at me. I picked her up in the kitchen and she got her dose of medicine this morning. Sadi was sitting in the food room, giving her face a bath. I got her nose cleaned up and she got her morning meds. I let the girls eat while I worked on the floors. I heard Stormy coughing quite a bit, while she was trying to eat. While I waited for the floors to dry, I went to visit with Sadi. Stormy had now curled up on her dining chair to take a nap. Sadi was already napping too, by the breakfast bowls. I put her in her bed and brushed her for awhile there. She got all comfy and closed her eyes, purring away. I think she was a happy girl! I cleaned her nosey up again before I left. Poor thing, I'm always picking on her! Haha. This evening I was happy to find Sadi sleeping soundly, all curled up and comfy in her bed. I woke her up for her medicine. Her nose looked pretty good this evening. Stormy must have been out lounging on her patio chair, because I didn't see or hear her as I went by.

No comments:

Post a Comment