Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Oscar

Today I opened the door, ready to say hi to my bud. But, he wasn't there! He was being a lazy boy today. He did a big stretch as he hopped down from the couch, on his way to see me. After some heiny scratches, we headed outside. I grabbed his frisbee and tossed it to him, which he caught. He wanted to play keep away, so I had to chase him around to try and get it again! I threw his frisbee again, but this time he plopped down in the grass. Well that was short-lived! Haha. He must have still been a little sleepy from his nap. Oscar lounged around in the shade, then alternated a few times into different sunny areas. He went over to the fence when the neighbors got home to see what they were up to. Then, he went to lounge some more. When he went in, I got his treat out. I hadn't asked him to do anything yet, so he was cruising through all the tricks he knew, on his own! That made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment