Monday, July 21, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston was sitting at the gate, waiting for me. I noticed he had a cute new harness on the stand! I got his leash on and we headed outside right away. Winston did his business pretty quick today, so we wandered around awhile after. It sure was hot and sticky out this afternoon. Winston got to explore and sniff around at some trees and bushes. We saw some other pups out as well. When we got back home, Winston was ready to play! He started talking to me while I went to find his rope toy. We played a gentle game of tug. He got bored with that pretty quick and ran to get a ball. I guess he was more in the mood for fetch today! I tossed it for him and he'd run to get it and bring it back for another. Later, he was being a silly boy and kept rolling around on the floor. He laid on his back for a short belly scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment