Monday, July 21, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo was walking through the dining room to come see me. We stopped in the entryway to say hi a minute, then we made our way to the kitchen. Oreo waited patiently for his yummy snack. I didn't see Stuffy in the bedroom today, so I called for him a couple times. Oreo and I went to sit in the living room. He curled up next to me and rubbed his face in my hand. He enjoyed plenty of chin scratches! Later, I could hear Stuffs in the kitchen, getting a bite to eat. I got a toy out for Oreo and had him swatting at the mouse for awhile. It didn't take long for him to be bored with that, and he just wanted more pets. Stuffy never came to see me, so I went looking for him. He was now sitting at the top of the stairs. I went up to give him a few chin scratches as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment