Thursday, July 3, 2014

Scout

This morning Scout came outside when he heard me pull up. His little tail wagged while he waited for me to get in. Scout bounced around a little as I said hi. Then, we went in to get him his medicine. He enjoyed a nice cool drink from the hose as I filled his dishes and watered the plants. I checked everything out today and it looks like he hasn't tried to get in the house again, so the remaining four screens are still intact. So that was good. We went back in to check his food and I noticed that his feeder wasn't working correctly. Too much food came down and was blocking the door so it couldn't open as far. I'm not sure if he was able to get food out of there or not, so I emptied the whole thing out and only put maybe a quarter of the food back in. I tested it and the door was working this time. Just in case, I also filled up a bowl I found in there with food so he had another option. He actually nibbled on some food while I was there and he had the company. I plan on swinging by in the morning to check on him and make sure he has enough food tonorrow. When we finished, I tried to get him to play with his soccer ball. He wasn't much in the mood for that today, but he did run and bounce around for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment