Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I went out to water the plants and returned for Stormy to greet me at the door. She followed along to the kitchen and was busy rubbing up against my legs while I got breakfast ready. She came along behind me and got right to work when I delivered it to their room. Sadi was lounging on the floor when I walked in. I got her up and gave her her medicine right away. She and Stormy ate while I took care of their other things. When Sadi was done, she turned around and cruised her way out of the room! That made me laugh. She was on a mission! I picked her up and took her to our spot. She enjoyed her brushing and chin scratches, while Stormy was busy playing with her toy. This evening Sadi was sleeping soundly in her bed. I scooped her up in the same position I found her and set her on the counter. She got to relax tonight for her meds! When we were done, I put her back in bed so she could go back to her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment