Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

Sadie met me in the laundry room tonight. She knew who it was right away! She bounced along to the back door and went out for a potty break. I took care of my things quick. Chloe sat by the food bin to watch me get out precious kibbles from her stash. Haha. As I went to go clean the litter box, I saw Patches sitting on the arm of the couch. She leaned towards me, so I let her sniff at my hand a minute. Then, surprisingly, she rubbed her face on my hand! I gave her some chin scratches, until she'd had enough. When I finished cleaning their box, I went to sit outside with Sadie. The neighbors were having a backyard party, so she was all worked up about the voices she was hearing! Later, we went in and she ate dinner. Patches came over for more attention while Sadie was busy. I wonder what was up with her! Haha. After that, Sadie wanted lots of attention and belly rubs! She rolled over for me just like she used to. Chloe came over for some pets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment