Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kaya, Kylie, Reese, Madison & Max

This evening I could hear the husky girls singing in the bathroom when they heard me come in. I let the little ones out, then got the big girls and we headed outside. Kaya and Kylie were very excited at first and kept trying to jump to say hi. Since it was their second time seeing me, it didn't take long before they ran off to do their thing. Once they all had a chance to potty, we headed in to get them their dinners. Kylie kept giving me her cute husky howl. Kaya would chime in now and again as well. I fed Madison in the pen and got Max and Reese rounded up on the bed. Of course, no one was really interested in eating at the moment! Well... except for Madison. They were all too excited with a new person being around. Max nibbled a little after a few minutes. I'm sure they'll all do better in the morning. Later, I got everyone back outside again for awhile. The big girls were pretty obsessed with the pool cover! That made me laugh. They would either be standing on it or lounging around. When Kylie was laying on it, Reese came up and was messing around with her a bit. Max hung around by me for awhile and wanted a few pets. Kaya and Kylie saw that and had to get some too! Miss Kylie is my little buddy already. When it was time, I got everyone tucked into their areas for bedtime and made sure they all had enough water.

2 comments:

  1. It's so awesome to be able to check on our babies! Thank you for taking care of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! The husky girls make me laugh. We are having fun! :)

      Delete