Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning miss Stormy came to visit me in the kitchen. She tried to scoot away when I went to grab her for her meds. Not quick enough! Haha. She was not a happy camper about it this morning. She kept trying to squirm away and jump down while I tried to give her her medicine. I finally got her meds in, then set her down. I pet her and apologized. She stayed in the kitchen after that, until I finished getting their food. Sadi was up and crunching on some kibbles. I got her meds and cleaned her up, then let her eat a little. Both girls went to town on breakfast. We went to our spot after. I got Stormy to play with her shoe string this morning, since she wasn't interested in either of her toys. Sadi just sat and purred, as usual. This evening, Stormy was snoozing on her chair on the patio, listening to the rain. Sadi was sleeping soundly in her bed too. Good weather for naps! I woke her up for her medicine, then returned her to her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment