Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon I didn't have anyone greet me at the door. I started to get a little worried as I walked in! Once I got to the living room, I spotted my sleepy boy on the couch. He had the right idea, it sure was a good day for a nap! As soon as he saw me, he hopped down and ran over to say hi. I got a towel, then we headed outside. Oscar lounged on the patio for awhile in the dry area and watched the rain. Later, he ventured out to do his thing. Then, I noticed he was all excited about something in the plants in the corner of the yard! He was out there for awhile, then returned to lounge some more. I got him all dried off and we headed inside a little early to play. He grabbed his dragon toy and we played some fetch and a good game of tug. He was quite talkative about that! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment