Friday, July 11, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

Today I came inside and Stormy started meowing at me instantly. She wandered into the kitchen to say hi. When we delivered their breakfast, we found Sadi was in there already, getting herself a drink. I waited to see if she would try to eat right away. Since she didn't, I got her her meds, then gave her a chance to eat while I cleaned up their things. She took a couple nibbles, then turned to head out. I took her to our spot, with Stormy following along behind us. Stormy plopped down just far enough away from me that I couldn't reach her. I got out her feather toy and she had fun playing with that today. Sadi purred while she got brushed, as usual. Later, I took her back by the food and she started to eat for me. This evening I found Sadi sleeping by the food dishes. I woke her up to give her her medicine. Her nose sounded good again today. When we were done, I put her in her comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment