Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I spotted Stuffy sitting on a chair in the office as I walked in. I went over to say hi to him for a minute. As I turned the corner to go to the kitchen, Oreo meowed at me. He did a big stretch, then came over and rubbed up against my leg. He was pretty much attached to me until I delivered his dinner! Stuffy had moved to the edge of the living room to wait for me. Both boys joined me at our spot today for some attention. They laid on either side of me and enjoyed plenty of chin scratches. After a little while, Oreo went to go eat some more. Stuffy remained and continued to get pet. Eventually, he got up and laid elsewhere. As I was leaving, I saw that Oreo had moved to the entryway to lounge on the rug. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment