Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wyatt, Sara & the kitties

This morning Wyatt was at the back door, ready to come in and get his breakfast! Sara woke up from her room and came to join us. She followed along as I went to get their dry food. Tux took that time to make an escape from the garage, to go hide elsewhere in the house. He started scrambling faster when he saw me look. Poor guy! Bandit was lounging in the kitchen window, with just his legs hanging out. Wyatt and Sara promptly finished their food, then we sat in the living room for awhile. They were happy for some attention! This evening Sara and Wyatt came in and were very excited for their dinner. They worked on eating, while I cleaned up dishes. Miss Amber was sitting in her kitty tower tonight when I went to see her. She popped her head out to see me. I saw Sara was sitting by the back door, ready to head back out. So, I got them their snacks and let them go explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment