Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got breakfast ready for the girls when I arrived. Sadi was already sitting in there, ready to eat. She got to work as soon as I put the dishes down. So, I took care of the rest of their things while she ate. She was a hungry girl! I went to go see what Stormy was up to next, since Sadi was still going to town. Stormy was out on her chair on the patio. She saw me peek out the door and she hopped down to come say hi. She followed me to the bedroom and joined Sadi for breakfast. When she was done, we headed to the living room for a little brush time. Stormy followed as well for some attention. This evening Sadi was sleeping in her bed. I woke her up and she took a minute to steady on her feet. She got her evening meds. Once I got her nose all cleaned up, she sounded very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment