Thursday, June 26, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston was just sitting quietly in his little bed. He came out and did some big stretches at the door before we got ready to go. We headed outside and he kept stopping to sniff at the steps. Wonder what he smelled? He peed for me a few times, but didn't have to do the other today. We took a long walk around. He spotted another pup and they were busy rrr-ing at each other for a bit. Haha. Eventually, we headed back. As soon as I sat down, Winston was bouncing all over and talking to me. He hopped across my lap to grab his orange monster toy. He was sure all about playing tug today! He kept doing his little bouncing backwards thing, making me laugh. We got a few throws in to play a little fetch too, before we moved on to his rope toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment