Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oscar

My buddy was right at the door to greet me today. He walked alongside me to the back door, smooshing his face against my side as I pet him. He's so silly. He went to lounge in the grass awhile when he got out there. He moved to the opposite side later to watch some birds in the neighbor's yard. I wandered out to find the snake's shedding from the other day. I did and got rid of it for mom. ;) I got Oscar's frisbee after that and I tried to get him to play. I tossed it to him and he got a couple treats for his successful catches. I tossed it a little further away next time and he just watched it and laid down. He just wanted to be lazy today I guess! We did play tug with it later on and he was talking to me during. Haha. I got him some water for his dish outside and he got a drink from the hose. After that, he laid on the patio next to me and I pet him while he napped.

No comments:

Post a Comment