Friday, June 27, 2014

Shadow & Lucy

Today I walked into the kitchen when I arrived. I checked the fridge to see if there were any open cans of food, and I felt someone rub up against my leg. I heard a meow shortly after that. Miss Lucy had come to see me! Shadow appeared as soon as he heard the can open. I got them their yummy snack, which Shadow went to work on right away. Lucy went to sit on her box by the rope toy. She's so funny. She waited there for me until I was done with my chores. Shadow had finished up eating and was in the office, looking out the window. Lucy rolled around by me and was talking to me as she enjoyed some pets and chin scratches. We played with her rope for awhile too. When she heard some birds chirping outside, she raced in by Shadow to go look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment