Friday, June 27, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar was ready for me. He pranced his way to the door and was happy for his pets and heiny scratches along the way. Once we got outside he was ready and waiting for more. He made me laugh, because he thought it was fun to walk back and forth through my legs! What a goofball. When he was done saying hi and getting his attention, he wandered out to the yard. I grabbed his frisbee and threw it for him a couple times. Unfortunately, the last time the wind caught it, took it way up and landed it on the roof. :( I tried to get it down for him but couldn't quite reach from the ground. It's sitting just above where the ceiling fan is on the patio. I'm sure someone could push it down with a broom from the window up there. I just didn't want to go roaming around the house where I didn't need to be lol. I didn't want to get his other frisbee stuck, so we held off on that. I got Oscar a drink, then he went to relax in the grass for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment