Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was walking in and out of the kitchen, meowing at me, while I got their food ready. She followed along behind me as I delivered their breakfast. Sadi was already in there, getting a drink. Stormy got to work on eating, while Sadi got her meds. I set Sadi down to eat while I changed out their dishes and cleaned their box. Stormy was a hungry girl this morning! She nearly polished off her bowl, then was trying to nudge Sadi out of the way so she could eat from the other one. I stopped her so Sadi could get her share. When they were done, we all headed to the living room. Sadi got her brushing. I grabbed the new kitty toy and had Stormy playing with that. I got the shoe string down as well, and she just went crazy! She took the string and ran off to roll around with it, then she'd quickly tackle the feather toy. Haha. This evening Stormy was lounging on the back of the couch and Sadi was snoozing in her bed. I gently pet her and she woke up. Time for evening meds. She was still a little sleepy, but took her pills like a good girl as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment