Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar met me at the door and gave me an excited hello! He spun his circles while I said hi, then we made our way out back. Oscar did his business, then lounged around in the grass for a bit. I grabbed one of his frisbee toys and we played after that. He would let me get just close enough... Then he'd take off! I got it a few times and threw it for him to fetch. We did the same with his squeaky toy, which he got bored with pretty quick. Then, it was back to his frisbee. The neighbors got home while we were out, so he had to take a break to run to the fence. The schnauzer came over by him and they said hi, before he had to go in. Oscar knew I was going to have to wipe his paws when it was time to head in, so he was leary of coming inside. He finally did, like a good boy. When he was dried off, we decided to play in the living room for a little bit. We played tug with his sharky. When he'd get tired, he'd sprawl out on the ottoman. He's so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment