Friday, June 20, 2014

Chelsea & Beau

Today I spotted Chelsea running across the hall, as soon as I opened the door. Both kitties met me in the kitchen right away. I got them their yummy snack, then topped off their dry food and refreshed their water dishes. Neither one was interested at the moment, as they wanted attention more! I sat on the floor by their toys and they both sat with me. The kitties purred away and enjoyed their chin scratches. Chelsea eventually wandered over to eat her portion of the canned food. She ate until she was full, then she came back and rolled around on the floor by me. Beau found a spot just out of reach to lay down. His little motor was still running! He wandered off for a few minutes, then he returned to eat a bit as well. He didn't finish his food, so I left it out for them to snack on for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment