Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy met me in the kitchen. She was quite talkative today! She kept meowing at me while I got their food together. Sadi was sitting in their room, ready to eat. I got her some medicine, cleaned her up and set her by the food while I changed out their other things. She wasn't too interested at that time, so we headed right to our spot. Sadi and Stormy both purred away loudly! Stormy was loving up some chin scratches while I brushed Sadi. Then suddenly, she was in play mode and plopped to the floor to start swatting at my fingers. I got down her string and had her chasing that all over. She would sit behind a leg of the table and stick out a paw to try and sneakily get it! Haha. This evening it was Stormy who was snoozing in the kitty bed. She popped her head up and gave me her little "mmrow" when she heard me. Sadi was in the other room, getting a drink. She had gotten quite a bit of stuff up tonight. I cleaned her little nosey off, so she must have felt much better. She got her evening meds, then I put her back in her spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment