Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

This morning the pups and I headed outside when I arrived. It was a little warmer this morning, but still a bit chilly. Ruby wandered around a few minutes and did her business, then she went in to relax. Rusty brought me his ball a few times for some fetch. Lance made me laugh this morning. He came out with us and heard the geese and ducks in the pond. He snuck over there to check it out. Later, I saw him climbing down from the tree! He was just into everything this morning! I got everyone some food and water, and made sure Rusty got his medicine. This afternoon Ruby was happy to get outside. She was bouncing around on the patio and tried to get Rusty to join in the excitement. It was nicer out this afternoon. Rusty and I played fetch for awhile and Ruby explored a bit. Lance was out wandering around too. Salem was lounging on the bed and let me say hi when I checked all the water dishes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment