Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

This morning I got to meet Stephanie on her way out. She was very nice! I came in and the pups barked to let her know someone was there. Good guard dogs! Haha. We headed outside for a bit so Rusty and I could play some fetch. Ruby sat by me and enjoyed some back and heiny scratches. We took a break when Rusty was getting tired, so I could take care of the turtles and kitties. Rusty also got his morning meds. Salem was just finishing up her breakfast. She stopped for me to pet her, before she went to hide under the bed. Rusty and I got some more fetch time in before I left. This afternoon I let Ruby out, then we went outside for awhile. Lance came out and was busy checking things out around the fence. Rusty played a little fetch with me, then the pups went inside. I found them both sitting in the front room, looking out the window. I think they're waiting for mom and dad to come home! They'll be very excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment