Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This afternoon I let all the pups out of their beds. Chico sat in his for a little while and didn't want to come out. I'm guessing he had a snack in there that he was protecting! Once I opened a can of food for Louie, he came running. I got him outside with Bella, so that Louie could eat. He took several bites, then wandered off. I put the food up and let him out with the others. He made me a bit nervous, which is why I gave mom a call. When it was time to go I made sure and got him a small bowl of water to put in his bed with him. This evening Louie made me feel much better! He was far more active than he was earlier. I put him outside with his canned food again, and this time he scarfed it all down. He even ate some dry food too. Bella and Chico were busy doing their own thing. Bella wandered over now and again for attention, then she finally worked on dinner as well. Louie sat by me for quite awhile, then he roamed around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment