Thursday, April 3, 2014

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys came racing to the door when I arrived. I let them out back for a potty break. When they came in, they were ready for breakfast. They waited while I poured their food in. After the finished, I let them go out back for awhile again. The sky was looking a little too gloomy. This afternoon the boys got to spend some more time outside, while I cleaned. They were in and out a few times, but the last time they lounged around for awhile. Taz was ready to come back in when the sky started rumbling. This evening we made up for it. I let the boys out for a quick potty break, then we got ready for a walk. It had cooled off a bit, so it was just right outside! We got a nice long walk in. Lots of other pups were out in their yards too, which had the boys watching. When we got back home, they had their dinner. Taz and Clyde spent a little while outside again when they were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment