Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was lounging on some blankets on the kid's table in the living room. I walked into the bedroom and saw the gates were all knocked down and Sadi was sitting at the edge of them. She must have made an attempt to escape! Even laying on the floor, the gates seemed to still keep her in her area. I picked her up and got her her morning meds. She had some breakfast when we were done. Since I had a sick pup to tend to this morning, I swapped their visits. This evening I came in and the girls were both snuggled on the bed together. Stormy stretched her paw out towards me to say hi. I got Sadi her medicine, then she and I went out to our spot. I brushed her and she enjoyed every minute. Stormy came out and was happy to get some pets and chin scratches as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment